FITRA’S Vision and Mission
To become a capable, credible and influential research and advocacy organization, effectively promoting greater realization of popular sovereignty over public budgeting.
- To enhance FITRA’s professional capacity and institutional effectiveness both nationally and within regional network members;
- To produce products and services that are of high quality, innovative and capable of increasing public awareness of, and involvement in, public budgeting and development funding processes;
- To produce research capable of becoming points of reference for budget transparency activists, the academic community and policy makers;
- To develop models for research-based advocacy work at various levels;
- To strengthen FITRA’s constituency base and broaden it advocacy networks to enhance the level of popular sovereignty over public budgeting.